Welcome to the Palm Harbor Little League (PHLL)
online registration database
Please click on the button that appears at the top of this page only when parent and volunteer registrations are being accepted.
Thank you for your interest in participating in PHLL.
Fall 2020 Season registration period will begin on August 3, 2020 and end on August 23, 2020.
We are excited to inform you of key dates and information for the Fall 2020 season:
- August 3-23, 2020: Online Registration will open on August 3, 2020 and close on August 23, 2020.
- All players and volunteers interested in participating in the Fall 2020 season will be required to register online using this page by clicking on the "Register" button at the top of page once registration opens.
- There will be no “Walk-In” registration.
- Season payment of fees will only be accepted through the registration system.
- First time & non-current (12 months or greater) player registrants must provide age and residency or in boundary school attendance documents online through the registration system. Please provide a birth certificate and three (3) forms of residency proof within the Palm Harbor Little League border. Please click on the boundary map link below to verify your residence is within the PHLL boundaries as there are Palm Harbor addresses that are not within the PHLL boundaries!! Little League International allows for a player who goes to ANY school within our LL PHLL boundary, then he/she is eligible to play in PHLL. Written proof of said school attendance will be mandatory to register.
- (PHLL Boundary Map-Link)
- All PHLL registrants MUST have an account in this database with the current home address regardless if new, non-current or returning player. Please feel free to create your account and add all applicable adults and children to your account, filling in all data fields. Returning players then can register for the current session
- It is YOUR responsibility to assure you have accurately and completely registered all your players and adults volunteering.
- FAILURE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL REGISTRATION RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR REGISTRATION(S) NOT BEING INCLUDED IN THE CURRENT SESSION, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU !!
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT BY BEING A TEAM MANAGER, ASSITANT COACH, UMPIRE, OR VOLUNTEER FOR THIS SEASON, PLEASE SIGN UP IN THIS REGISTRATION DATABASE. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY A LEAGUE OFFICIAL AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE START OF THE SEASON.
- Please print and sign the LLI Medical Release Form for each of your players. This form is to be turned into your team Manager at his or her first organized team practice.
- After August 23, 2020: Teams will be formed, and practice will begin soon after registration closes. (Usually 1-2 weeks depending on the number of volunteers willing to manage teams.)
- September 26- December 22, 2020: Game play is expected to start on or around September 26, 2020 and end on or around December 22, 2020.
- 2020 Fall Season Player Fee: (Same as 2019 Fall Season- Shirt/Hat/Rec. Fee included)
- T-Ball: $99
- Softball (AA-Senior) & Baseball (A-Senior) Divisions: $125
- Player Division of Play: Fall ball is an instructional season geared to prepare players for the next level of play. If a player is age eligible for the next level of play for Spring 2021, it is recommended that players play in that division for the Fall 2020 season. Division of play requests (up or down) can be made but are not guaranteed at the time of registration.
COVID 19 Safety Plan
As our community continues to work through the ongoing COVID 19 situations, PHLL may feel a bit different than past seasons. The PHLL COVID19 Safety Plan has been approved and posted on our website at: https://www.palmharborlittleleague.com/. The plan is not intended to replace or supersede any protocols or restrictions outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) or by state and local authorities. Some highlights and comments regarding PHLL plan:
Parents & Families
- Any player or volunteer who has tested positive for COVID-19 must immediately notify the league. The league will then notify the team involved keeping in mind the privacy of those involved, and take any action deemed necessary. The player or volunteer must provide a doctor’s note with a negative diagnosis to return to league activities.
- Parents are encouraged to provide their players with sanitizer/antibacterial hand wipes.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Families should stay together, and as adults please be responsible and respectful to all our Palm Harbor Little league families attending games/practices.
- The team manager will keep attendance for all players. This is required for COVID tracing purposes.
- The area behind home plate and between the dugouts should be left empty to allow the teams to socially distance themselves. One approved scorekeeper will be allowed in this area for games.
- Field use will be limited to adhere to gathering requirements in accordance with CSA, County, and state regulations (limiting the number of players, parents, spectators, visitors, and volunteers at the fields at any one time).
- Players should use only their equipment and not share bats if possible.
- On all fields there will be a marked designated spectator area for families to sit for both games and practices.
The PHLL BOD thanks you for your patience and your advanced help in establishing safe play for the Fall 2020 season.
Any questions or concerns should be emailed to the league at Support@PalmHarborLittleLeague.com